Monday, June 6, 2011

a 35 Hour Vegas Trip

That's right.
It all started Friday Morning at 10:00 am
I left for Las Vegas
Stopped in St. George so that I could ride the rest of the way with Chelsea & Jared
 Then we checked into our hotel, walked on the strip a little bit and ate dinner.
Then it was on to the.....
Goo Goo Dolls Concert!!!
An absolutely AMAZING show!
Then we woke up, grabbed some breakfast, and then went to the outlet mall for a little bit.
 Then we were on the road again!
I was home by 7:00 pm!
A whirlwind of a trip, but totally worth it!!!
Thanks for the awesome time Jared & Chels!
It was SO much FUN!!!

2 comments:

Benjamin & Kadee said...

I think your next trip should be to see me. I mean there are no Goo Goo Dolls, outlet malls, or pretty much anything...but I'm here and that's what really counts. :)

Chelsea and Dave said...

Why did you not mention the hotel you stayed at. I heard it was the greatest hotel you have ever been to.