We stayed at the W Downtown
It was so nice and our view was....
yup! So cool, the World Trade Center Site.
It's crazy to think that this September it will have been 10 Years, very humbling
Our First Stop after the Hotel was Central Park!
It's awesome to have this wonderful place right in the middle of the City.
That night we went and saw Catch Me If You Can. I really liked the movie and LOVED the musical. The music was fun and the cast was AMAZING!
If anyone knows where to get the soundtrack, let me know ASAP!
Seeing the Statue of Liberty is always very humbling for me.
Like meeting the biggest Celebrity in American History.
I think she is very beautiful and there are so many emotions that come into play.
Despite the insanity in our government, I felt hope this visit.
Gotta love those hats!!!
These 3 guys in Central Park were SO HILARIOUS!!!
They were doing all sorts of crazy stuff, jumping over people walking down stairs on their hands, but mostly making us LAUGH!
I love the top of the Empire State Building. This was the first time I have done it at night, and it was INCREDIBLE!!!
Little Italy
I really appreciated Little Italy more since I have been to the not so little authentic Italy:)
The food was tasty and you gotta love those Italian Men :)
Rockefeller Center
Radio City Music Hall
Trinity Church
What a peaceful place in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Financial District.
We walked by it every day on our way to and from our hotel.
I could just close my eyes and take a deep breath and feel that peace.
Very soothing
Okay I've been back to New York, now I'm starting to plan my Summer Europe Trip for Next Year
Whose in?????
No comments:
Post a Comment